This wonderful low-set home comes with space, comfort & easy accessibility. Not to mention, the beautiful family pool, enormous space in living rooms & laundry, the beautiful lay-out of the open plan, cleanly positioned and well-equipped Kitchen will surely catch your attention. The living quarters come with 4 Spacious Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom (to share) & a wonderful laid backyard, you will be sure to enjoy this property.
Located only 100m away from Rochedale Road which is hugely beneficial, also 5 minutes from Springwood Shopping Centre/Underwood Shopping Centre, this property is surrounded by everything you and your family would need. Public transport buses are also walking distance which gives you easy access to public transport travel.
Come and inspect this property that certainly won't be on the market for long.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Spacious Yard
- Family Pool
- Spacious Living
- Double Carport
- Fully fenced for privacy
- Easy access
- Close to all amenities
This double storey brick home is in a quiet spot in Rochedale South.
Upstairs consists of:-
Lounge/dining with polished timber floors.
Good sized bathroom.
Another room - bedroom or office.
Laundry and 2nd bathroom.
2 car garage.
Tenant is breaking lease - and property will be available 26th November 2012.
Please call to arrange your personal inspection.
This 4 bedroom lowset home will be available 7th May 2012.
4 bedrooms - master has ensuite and built in robes
other 3 bedrooms are a good size
Separate bathroom, toilet and laundry
Near new big kitchen area
Lounge room sliding doors leading out to the covered outdoor area next to the inground pool.
Double garage with remote doors.
Nice peaceful spot with a park across the street.
To arrange your personal inspection please call Irene on 3208 8887
1. 3 Bedroom High Set House.
2. 1 Bathroom 2 Toilet.( 1 Downstairs)
3. Two way Double Lock up Garage.
4. Air Conditioning in the main bedroom
5. Fans in all the bedrooms.
6. Dishwasher in the very spacious kitchen.
7. Extra family room for your kids
8. Fully fenced.
9. Newly painted ceiling.
10. Big Outdoor entertainment Area
11. 2 mins walk to all Springwood Amenties.
12. 2 mins drive to M1
13. Available on 19/08/2015
14. Very Affordable $385 per week.
1. 3 Bedroom High set house
2. 1 bathroom 1 toilet
3. Renovated Rumpus room downstairs.
4. Double Lock up Garage
5. Polished Timber Floor in kitchen / Carpet in Bedrooms/Lounge
6. Ceiling fans throughout the house
7. Close to All amenities in Springwood and 2 mins to M1
8. Fully fenced Big backyard
9. Only $350 per week.
10. Available on 13/10/15
This solid with solar power, very neat and tidy lowset brick residence is in a highly sought-after location. Set on a superb, useable 726m2 corner block, the property is located in a great neighbourhood for families, just a short walk to popular Underwood Park & local shops. The home is well maintained by its owner.
The covered patio opens up to a large backyard where you can relax or the kids can play.
• $$$ saving Solar panels
• Three generously sized bedrooms
• Built-ins cupboard in bedroom
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• A two-way bathroom offers a double vanity, oversized shower and a separate toilet.
• Spacious living area flows through to the kitchen and dining zone.
• A second separate living area that could be utilised as a (large) fourth bedroom if desired.
• An air-conditioned
• Modern appointed kitchen featuring immaculate white cabinetry and stainless steel oven.
• Covered external entertainment area
• Large grassed areas for children and pets to play in the safety of the fully fenced yard.
• Focal Locals:
A choice of quality schools are all within a few minute's drive.
• 4 minutes from Springwood Road State School
• 5 minutes from Springwood High State School
• 6 minutes from Rochedale South State School
• 6 minutes from St. Peters Catholic primary School
• Redeemer Lutheran College
• 8 minutes from Rochedale State High School
• 10 minutes from John Paul College
A short drive to major arterials toward the airport, Brisbane City and the Gold Coast.
• 1 minute from Rochedale Rovers Soccer Club
• 3 minutes from Springwood shopping district
• 11 minutes from Ikea Slacks Creek
• 12 minutes from Logan Hyperdome
• 14 Minutes from Westfield Garden city
• 21 minutes from Brisbane CBD
Be quick to secure your private viewing! Call Peta or Jade to arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information relating to the property. Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us and we disclaim all liability as to the accuracy of any part of this, or any further information supplied by or on behalf our behalf, whether orally or in writing.
Please call 0423119513 to book an appointment.
Enter into the open-plan living/dining area where floating timber floors lead you past the dining room towards the kitchen and a hallway on your left that leads to the bedrooms. This relaxing space is overlooked by Well-presented kitchen with large pantry and gas cooking .
The entry is spacious and open planned, seamlessly transitioning between the living area, dining area, modern kitchen , separate laundry and separate toilet. On the left of the entry there are 3 large bedrooms all with built-in robes. For the price of this property you can buy comfortability and low maintenance living.
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse
- 1 Bathroom
- Open plan dining, lounge and kitchen
- Floating timber floors
- 1 Lock up garage
- Security metal gates for security
- Built in wardrobes
- Near bus stops and close to highway
- 2 minutes to M1
- 4 minutes to Springwood Road State School
- 5 minutes to Rochedale South State School
- 3 minutes to Springwood Shopping Mall
- 12 minutes to Westfield Garden City
- Surrounded by parks and walkways
Available after 21/08/20
This beautiful large home with inground pool will be available at the end of August as the current tenants must break their lease. The home comprises:
2 of the bedrooms have ensuites and master has walk in robe
Good sized kitchen with family/dining area
Another area could be used as bedroom or study.
Inground pool off patio area at rear.
All set on a 1800m2 block.
Transport, schools and shopping areas close by.
Call call Irene on 3208 8887 for further information, or to arrange your personal inspection