1. Two Storey Brick house in Nathan
2. Three bedroom + Lounge + Kitchen + one bathroom
3. One bedroom + Big Lounge with bar section + Kitchen + Shower + Laundry
4. Inground Pool
5. Ideal for family with big grown-up children or with grand parents
6. Close to the city and amenties.
7. Available Now
8. Very Affordable $350 per week.
NEWLY RENOVATED HOME gives you that fresh new home feel.
Situated only 3 km from the Griffith University Campus in Nathan, this home is perfect for students or internationals making life easier to travel to study every day or a short drive for people with vehicles,
This lovely 612m2 home is so spacious in so many ways, upstairs with itâs dining, living room and kitchen all open plan living, 3 spacious renovated bedrooms and a smooth renovated bathroom with a separate toilet to give you that privacy you deserve. Downstairs has plenty of space downstairs used for entertainment areas equipped with itâs own bathroom for private use of gatherings and entertaining your guests without needing to go up and down the stairs, downstairs can even be used for bedrooms or personal living. UP TO 4 BEDROOMS OVERALL.
With easy access to the CBD, Airport and southern / northern suburbs via the Pacific Highway, the home is also located within close proximity to all local amenities including but not limited to; Griffith University, Salisbury Hotel, McDonald's, Zarraffas Coffee, Burger Urge, Foodworks, Anytime Fitness, public transport and so much more.
Polished Timber Floors
New light switches and sockets
Large size pool
Less than 1km from Griffith University and QE2 Hospital
Less than a 5 minute drive to Salisbury Train Station
Prep to Year 6 Salisbury State School
Year 7 to Year 12 Holland Park State High School
1. 4 Bedroom Brick House
2. Nice swimming Pool
3. Newly painted 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a kitchen upstairs.
4. Newly painted 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom/laundry, a big rumpus and a kitchenette
5. Griffith Uni is your backyard
6. Close to all amenties.
7. Only $395 per week.
8. Available on 25/06/2012