Occupying a prime position with prominent Kingston Road exposure, this huge 19,259 m2 property (5 blocks) offers endless potential for investors, land bankers or developers seeking an unmissable opportunity. Sizeable opportunities like this are now extremely rare to find. The advantageous positioning on this popular road allows developers to benefit from the subdivision opportunity (STCA) or for buyers wanting maximum exposure for a business. This location provides fantastic convenience with everything at your doorstep:
• 3 mins - Logan Motorway
• 3 mins - Major supermarkets & retail stores
• 4 mins - Loganlea Train Station
• 4 mins - Logan Hospital
• 5 mins - Loganlea State High School
• 7 mins - Griffith University Logan Campus
• 25 mins - Brisbane
• 25 mins - Gold Coast
• 5 blocks 19,259 m2
• Zone: Low Density Residential
• Precinct: Suburban
• Potential for subdivision into multiple lots / dual occupancy homes
HOUSE 1: 764 KINGSTON ROAD, LOGANLEA
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1 Car, 3237m2, Building size 185m2.
• Four bedrooms, two bathrooms home with an in-ground pool.
• Comprising flowing living and family areas throughout
• A tiled and centrally located kitchen easily services this home.
HOUSE 2: 758 KINGSTON ROAD, LOGANLEA
3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Car, 3077m2, building size 84m2.
• 3 Bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
• 1 large family bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining with air conditioner and ceiling fan
• Kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, pantry and freestanding cooker
• Separate internal laundry
HOUSE 3: 9-11 RICHARDS STREET, LOGANLEA
4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 2 Car, 4613m2, building size 140m2.
• 4 bedrooms - master with built in cupboards & air con
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Large kitchen with pantry
• Separate dining with cupboard storage
• Spacious lounge area with air con
• Formal entrance
• Internal laundry
• Double garage / workshop shed (detached from house)
• Remote control gate
HOUSE 4: 13-15 RICHARDS STREET, LOGANLEA
4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 2 Car, 4613m2, building size 253m2.
• Four bedrooms + study area or computer nook
• Two bathrooms (ensuite)
• Two large living areas
• Open plan kitchen
• Separate Laundry and extra toilet.
• Recently refurbished concrete floors (near new floor coverings)
• Open plan kitchen.
• Large entertainment area with covered patio and in ground swimming pool
• Double car accommodation
• GRANNY FLAT
One bedroom fully self contained granny flat is away from the main house though it is located
under the same roof line as the main house. Presently it is tenanted for extra income.
HOUSE 5: 17B Richards Street, Loganlea
5 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 2 Car, 3719m2, building size 149m2,
• Five large bedrooms all with built-ins
• Two bathrooms
• Two laundries
• Two kitchens
• Large outdoor entertaining area with built-in BBQ area
• APPROVED SMALL LOT SUBDIVISION: Development Approval in place is for seven x 3 bedroom townhouses.
This home as the old world charm with the modern touches.
Well maintained yard. Yard maintenance is provided.
Covered front verandah leading onto a sitting area or sleep out if you prefer.
Separate lounge and dining areas with polished timber floors.
Both bedrooms are carpeted and one has a built in robe and one has air conditioning.
Large modern kitchen with lots of bench and storage space. New dishwasher and modern appliances.
Large bathroom/laundry combination.
Separate shower and claw foot bath.
Lock up garage and room on the driveway for another car.
Great sized yard - plenty of room for the bbq, children and pets.
For further information or to arrange your personal inspection, please call Irene.
This beautiful home will soon be waiting for its next perfect tenants.
With a fully fenced back yard with built in bbq area and with a water tank in the back, it makes looking after the lawns and gardens a breeze. This is a water wise property and pets considered upon application.
There is added storage space under the house in the double lock up garage and also in the rear garden shed.
Each bedroom has large built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
This home is within walking distance to public schools, local shops, buses and Loganlea train station.
This unit is in a good spot at the rear of a near new complex. It's a gated community with a spectacular pool and common entertaining area including a bbq. The unit itself has three large bedrooms, the main bedroom boasts a walk in wardrobe, air conditioning and its own private balcony. There is a single remote lock up garage, two bathrooms and a spare toilet downstairs. The living/dining area is open plan with air conditioning.
The kitchen has a dishwasher and there are ceiling fans throughout. It is in a very handy location with a trainstation and shopping nearby.
This lowset home is available now.
Large fenced yard with plenty of room for parking at rear.
Good sized lounge and dining.
3 bedrooms and rumpus or use as 4 bedrooms.
Newly painted inside.
Property is Water Wise.
Very short walk to train station and bus stops.
Close to Logan Hospital and shopping areas.
For further information and inspections, please Call Irene 0414 321 404
1. HIGH SET 3 BEDROOMS
2. 1 BATHROOM. WATER WISE PROPERTY
3. ALL BUILT IN IN BEDROOMS.
4. CEILING FANS IN LOUNGE AND ONE BEDROOM
5. GAS STOVE AND GAS HOT WATER
6. LAUNDRY DOWNSTAIRS.
7. DOUBLE LOCK UP GARAGE
8. GARDEN SHED. YOUR OWN VEGIE GARDEN. NEED TO LOVE GARDENING.
9. CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
10. 1 MIN DRIVE TO LOGAN HIGHWAY
11. 5 MINS DRIVE TO M1
12. AVAILABLE ON 18/07/15
13. VERY AFFORDABLE $325