This comfortable clean-living home and brilliant shed combine with a dream usable yard that creates the perfect acreage lifestyle.
Just off Thompson Road, this 10.03 acres pristine land has been set up for a tranquil living paradise.
Blessed with a large dam with lots of water, this property for has endless possibilities.
With 99.1m wide frontage and 400m depth, this great block of land at the cul-de-sac would suite any family who enjoys a little bit of wildlife and nature.
• A 4-bedroom low set brick home (3 with built-in robe)
• master bed has ensuite with 2 shower roses & double bowl vanity
• A large veranda that runs almost around the whole house
• Large rumpus and lounge with fireplace
• 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets
• Kitchen has a large pantry, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Ceramic tiles in the living areas
• 4 bay steel framed stable and feed areas
• A high carport attached to the shed that can fit a horse float
• 9 x 6 metre shed with power connected
• 2 water tanks using the large house roof for water catchment
• Fenced into separate paddocks
• Large dam at the back of the property
• 4 minutes to Greenbank State School
• 8 minute to your local shops and IGA
• 10 minutes to Greenbank Shopping Centre
• 12 minutes to Orion Shopping Centre at Springfield Lakes
• 12 Minutes to St. Peters Springwood
• 14 Minutes to Baronia Heights State School
For any enquiries on this magnificent property please contact our property manager/agent on 0411613335 or contact our home office on 3208 6222.