Occupying a prime position with prominent Kingston Road exposure, this huge 19,259 m2 property (5 blocks) offers endless potential for investors, land bankers or developers seeking an unmissable opportunity. Sizeable opportunities like this are now extremely rare to find. The advantageous positioning on this popular road allows developers to benefit from the subdivision opportunity (STCA) or for buyers wanting maximum exposure for a business. This location provides fantastic convenience with everything at your doorstep:
• 3 mins - Logan Motorway
• 3 mins - Major supermarkets & retail stores
• 4 mins - Loganlea Train Station
• 4 mins - Logan Hospital
• 5 mins - Loganlea State High School
• 7 mins - Griffith University Logan Campus
• 25 mins - Brisbane
• 25 mins - Gold Coast
• 5 blocks 19,259 m2
• Zone: Low Density Residential
• Precinct: Suburban
• Potential for subdivision into multiple lots / dual occupancy homes
HOUSE 1: 764 KINGSTON ROAD, LOGANLEA
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1 Car, 3237m2, Building size 185m2.
• Four bedrooms, two bathrooms home with an in-ground pool.
• Comprising flowing living and family areas throughout
• A tiled and centrally located kitchen easily services this home.
HOUSE 2: 758 KINGSTON ROAD, LOGANLEA
3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Car, 3077m2, building size 84m2.
• 3 Bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
• 1 large family bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining with air conditioner and ceiling fan
• Kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, pantry and freestanding cooker
• Separate internal laundry
HOUSE 3: 9-11 RICHARDS STREET, LOGANLEA
4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 2 Car, 4613m2, building size 140m2.
• 4 bedrooms - master with built in cupboards & air con
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Large kitchen with pantry
• Separate dining with cupboard storage
• Spacious lounge area with air con
• Formal entrance
• Internal laundry
• Double garage / workshop shed (detached from house)
• Remote control gate
HOUSE 4: 13-15 RICHARDS STREET, LOGANLEA
4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 2 Car, 4613m2, building size 253m2.
• Four bedrooms + study area or computer nook
• Two bathrooms (ensuite)
• Two large living areas
• Open plan kitchen
• Separate Laundry and extra toilet.
• Recently refurbished concrete floors (near new floor coverings)
• Open plan kitchen.
• Large entertainment area with covered patio and in ground swimming pool
• Double car accommodation
• GRANNY FLAT
One bedroom fully self contained granny flat is away from the main house though it is located
under the same roof line as the main house. Presently it is tenanted for extra income.
HOUSE 5: 17B Richards Street, Loganlea
5 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 2 Car, 3719m2, building size 149m2,
• Five large bedrooms all with built-ins
• Two bathrooms
• Two laundries
• Two kitchens
• Large outdoor entertaining area with built-in BBQ area
• APPROVED SMALL LOT SUBDIVISION: Development Approval in place is for seven x 3 bedroom townhouses.