This Modern Townhouse is situated in the middle of the quiet complex, provides the best of both worlds. It is tucked next to a nature reserve while yet being accessible to local businesses, a major retail centre, schools, public transportation, and recreational sport facilities.
Three huge bedrooms and a larger-than-average study nook are located upstairs, with the spacious master bedroom including a large ensuite, triple sliding mirrored cabinets, and plenty of natural light as the bedroom door opens out onto a spacious upper balcony.
The large modern kitchen downstairs has stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, and plenty of cabinet space. The dining area spills out onto the downstairs balcony, giving you even more natural light and more room to roam around in the 50m2+ backyard below.
This townhouse has air conditioning in the main living space, as well as ceiling fans in the other bedrooms. The residence is completed by a two-car remote garage and a separate laundry room.
- Council Rates approximately $330 per quarter for Owner Occupier $370 per quarter for Investors
- Water Rates approximately $250 per quarter
- Body Corporate $900 per 4 months
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining areas with air conditioning which spills out to the undercover alfresco entertaining space with additional deck and low maintenance courtyard garden
- Modern kitchen with stainless appliances, stone benchtops and ample storage
- Downstairs bathroom
- Separate laundry
- 3 spacious bedrooms both with built in robes, Master with ensuite, huge walk-in shower and private balcony
- Family bathroom with both bath and separate shower
- Study nook
- Air conditioning
- Double garage
- Ceiling fans
- Security screens
- Walking distance from Durack State School
- Close to M7
- 2 Mins from Inala Plaza
- Close to Gym
- Close to Local Parks