Chateau Cedarton has had a complete "makeover and has been fully renovated"!
Only in your Dreams do you come across a property such as this, located on top of a hilltop that belongs to you. Every day will feel like a holiday.
It is a magical property nestled in the Sunshine Coast of Queensland, in view of the majestic Glasshouse Mountains with breathtaking views of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, near Maleny. This luxurious home is like no other. The 40 acre property has endless opportunities.
The current owners have always taken great pride in caring for and maintaining 'Chateau Cedarton'. The upgraded design concept has been inspired by "Luxury Resorts Qld. It is inclusive of a "current liquor license" which is transferable with the sale which spans across the entire 40 acres. This is perfect for the investor looking to use this property as an Airbnb, rental or event location.
Upon entry to the property there is a 600m concrete driveway with a perfect foundation leading up all the way to the magnificent home.
You will approach a Mega-sized 4 bay garage with lockable garage roller doors. There is easy access to the paddocks, fruit trees, and the wonderful dams, gazebo, that are surrounded by tall pine trees. The main paddock is fenced for cattle.
In addition, there is a caravan site, Helicopter Pad, a large concrete car park suitable for 22 vehicles. There are an additional 7 bays of industrial sheds all with roller doors where there is also a "fully renovated workers cottage" with a kitchenette, shower, toilet, laundry, small living area, 1 bedroom and a machinery shed.
As you approach the Luxurious House, you will enter through the electric gates and the extended concrete driveway which meets a Fountain/Water feature. This concrete driveway will be resurfaced prior to settlement which will be a spectacular entrance.
The upgrade and renovation of the property has included the following:
- Entire Interior / Exterior has been repainted with necessary maintenance works completed
- Brand new reverse cycle Air-conditioners installed in ALL ROOMS
- The Carpets in the home have been replaced with a high-end carpet.
- Windows have been fitted with easy-to-use block-out roller blinds.
The House is divided into 3 wings over 2 levels, equipped with a formal lounge/dining area and a gourmet kitchen.
All bathrooms feature granite and marble finishes.
The fully equipped gourmet house kitchen offers similar finishes and extensive bench and storage space and pantry.
There are 7 Bedrooms and 7 Bathrooms, two of which are Master bedrooms. There are built in wardrobes and ensuites with a kitchenette and a walk-in wardrobe in one of the Master Bedrooms.
The additional and special features include a Library/Study, Huge store room, Medieval Themed entry to a spectacular Cinema Room which has Velvet Red carpets in addition to a Country/Western Themed Bar and dining room.
The outdoor house balcony is surrounded by an Azure pool which leads to the indoor sauna and heated indoor spa next to a games/billiard room.
An outdoor staircase showcases A "Breakfast Terrace" and offers 360 degree views over the Hinterland greenery and is the ideal spot for enjoying sunrise and sunset and the Glasshouse mountain views.
• Deluxe (king sized) ensuite bedroom, with walk in robe and kitchenette
• 1 Deluxe (king sized) ensuite bedroom with built in robe
• 3 Double bedrooms with ensuites and built in robes
• 2 double bedrooms with shared bathroom
• All bathrooms feature granite and marble finishes
• House features Granite tiled floors
• Fully equipped gourmet house kitchen offers similar finishes and extensive bench and storage space with pantry and dishwasher
• Formal Dining and Lounge room
• Full reverse cycle air-conditioning
• 25m long theatrette
• Store room
• Medieval themed room
• A country and western themed bar and dining area
• Indoor heated spa
• Sauna room
• Azure salt water Swimming pool
• House deck shower/toilet
• Games/Billiard/ exercise room
• Commercial laundry
Present amenities exclusive of the accommodation are:
A 60 person function room with kitchenette
Covered Alfresco dining area to accommodate 40 persons
Serviced by a Bose sound system
A Commercial kitchen well equipped with items including commercial stove and commercial range hood, store room, pantry, cold room and utility.
15 amp power
Outdoor bar with kitchenette
A "Breakfast Terrace" offers 360 degree views over the Hinterland and is the ideal spot for enjoying sunrise / sunset and the Glasshouse mountain views
Outdoor Features Include:
• 600 metre, all weather, concrete, driveway terminating into a circular driveway and water feature at reception/entry to the home
• Helicopter Pad
• Accessed from the main concrete driveway is a concrete car park for 22 vehicles
• 11 bays of industrial sheds /Machinery shed
• Fully fenced, 2 large paddocks both safe for 22 heads of cattle
• Workers cottage with kitchenette, shower, toilet, laundry, small living area, and 1 x bedroom
• Dams, an orchard
• 350,000 litre rainwater supply
• Landscaped gardens,
• 5 kms of pathways
• Fenced dog yards
• Replicas of several famous European fountains
• One hour from Brisbane airport complex
• Complete privacy and seclusion yet close to public transport, hospitals, university, schools, beaches, Sunshine coast airport and local attractions.
• 20 minutes from Australia Zoo and close to a diverse mix of shops dining service retail and schools, recreation and health facilities
• 10 minutes from Woodford Township; home of the Woodford Folk Festival
• 30 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Beaches
• 30 minutes to the Glasshouse Mountains with climbing adventures
• 20 minutes to Maleny
• Peachester Fuel & Groceries 10 minutes away
• Peachester Primary School 13 minutes away
• Woodford State School 13 minutes away